How to download Kindle for computer and Laptop?
There is no doubt that Kindle is the best online e-book reader available to us. Most of the people do not have the Kindle device with them, and they use Kindle Cloud Reader and Kindle app on computer and smartphones. Kindle App is the best available option for all those people who want to enjoy Kindle benefits without purchasing the Amazon Kindle device. In this article, I am going to tell you the benefits of the Kindle app for PCs and laptops. Moreover, I am also going to list the step-by-step method to download and install the Kindle app for computer.
Kindle app provides you with a similar user interface, which you will find in the Kindle device. You can access millions of books on Kindle. You can download, save offline, bookmark and purchase books online from the Kindle store. You just need to download Kindle for PC. And, after installation enjoy premium services of Kindle for PC on all compatible computers. Here are the steps you should follow to download Kindle for PC.
- Go to the official site of Amazon and scroll for Kindle for pc option. Choose the installer package as per your operating system. Here, you have to choose PC and Mac option to download a compatible application for your Pc.
- After download, double-click on the installer package and follows the instructions.
- Once you have finished your installation procedure, open the application by double-clicking on the icon.
- After you have opened the application, click on the sign-in button and login with your user id and password.
- If you don’t have Amazon user ID, you can create one by clicking on sign-up or register yourself button in the homepage.
- After successful log-in, download your favorite books from Amazon Kindle store. There are plenty of genres and collections of books on Amazon. You can download any book by double-clicking on the book.
- After completing all the steps, its time for reading your favorite books. Do share your favorite title with your book lover friends.
There is hundreds of free collection of books available on Amazon Kindle, unlike paid books. You just need to download and save the books in your collection to enjoy the free books when you are offline.
Accessibility for Kindle
Kindle devices and Kindle reading application are available for all on IOS, Android, Kindle and Fire tablets. You can use Kindle even on computer and laptops. Even people with moderate vision can use Kindle by customizing the brightness, contrast, font, text color and space between the texts to read it more comfortably. Even a person with low vision or visual impairment can use Kindle Support, which includes text-to-speech by using Amazon’s Voice View screen reader. Kindle provides more than 9 million screen reader supported books on the store for its customers.
For further support reach our experts on Kindle Support Number and get all troubleshoot over the phone within no time. We provide 24*7 assistance to our customers, no matter where you are residing in the world. Just reach us by dialing our toll-free Kindle Support Number and get the solution immediately.